CESIS one of the most beautiful towns in Latvia with an ancient history and traditions. It has is a unique combination of gardens and parks, historical buildings, narrow roadways, wooden houses and lovely squares.
KOLONNA HOTEL CESIS is situated in the very centre of the town, near the city park. The historical scenery of the town is adorned by the Castle of the Livonian Order (1206), Cesis New Castle and St. John's Church (1284). This hotel was built 1938 and its first name was Tervete. Later it was renamed Hotel Cesis. In December 2005, the hotel became a member of the Kolonna Hotels Group.
KOLONNA HOTEL CESIS offers:
- 40 guest rooms where 77 guests may be accommodated at the same time;
- three different categories of guest rooms are available in the hotel: standard rooms, family rooms and studio rooms;
- restaurant ALEXIS
- cafe CAFE POPULAR
- three conference halls: VENDEN, BIBLIOTEKA, BALKONS;
- cosy sauna;
- tanning studio;
- parking lot at the hotel;
- guest rooms for smokers and non-smokers;
- free wireless internet connection;
- 24 h reception desk services;
- information about sightseeing;
- two cafés CAFE POPULAR SNIEGA situated in Zagarkalns.
The hotel accepts payment in latvian lats, major local and international Credit Cards: Euro Card/ Master Card, American Express, Visa Card, Visa Electron.